RehabilitationThis post in Français
Using this exercise means the patient can get much more involved in their rehabilitation.
BioVal contains a wide variety of fun exercises with the option of various settings so that rehabilitation can be controlled with biofeedback.
- Fully configurable: The exercise conditions can be configured according to the patient's limits of mobility and the required objective. The patient is never put into a situation where they could fail but is encouraged to make improvements in a progressive and controlled manner.
- Patient is completely safe: The visual and audible alarms prevent the patient from going beyond the limits set in advance. These limits allow them to comply with the strict rehabilitation protocols.
- Patient is autonomous: Once a series of exercises has been chosen and the patient is set up, the patient can carry out their rehabilitation without intervention from a practitioner being necessary.
- Combining your usual equipment: You can combine the BioVal rehabilitation exercises very easily with the equipment that you normally use.
In rehabilitation, BioVal applies to all joints. Its modular structure and easy installation makes it an extremely valuable tool in a physiotherapist's clinic
Rehabilitation is fun and controlled
The motion sensor is placed on the joint in question and the patient is immediately ready to start their rehabilitation.
Fun sessions allow the patient to be more autonomous and guarantee an effect at a central level as well as peripheral.
The exercises are grouped by working objective. This facilitates session preparation and the user can easily direct the exercises to suit the patient and their pathology.
- Range: Rehabilitating movement involves many elements and is primarily aimed at recovering the range of movement.
- Neurology: Rehabilitation with visual feedback provided by BioVal acts on the nervous system and facilitates relearning.
- Slight movement: Because the definition of movement cannot be reduced to one single range, BioVal allows users to work with precision and control
- Proprioception: The effect of BioVal allows a better perception of the patient and their movements, thanks to visual feedback.
- Performance: In particular for sports patients it is important to find a movement that is high-performance and effective. The exercise configuration can be adapted to the level of difficulty and can therefore be used to rehabilitate all patients.
Fast – Easy – Effective
All it takes is a few seconds to set up a session for a patient. The system automatically sets itself using data recorded in advance, with different levels ranging from Beginner to Expert.
The exercises can be selected freely or by packages in order to start the rehabilitation more quickly.
The aim is to gain the patient's support so as to facilitate the recovery of the movement and its function.